Saturday, April 21, 2012

Surprise party online for a dear friend :)

So, since I cannot be in Oregon for my friend Tiffany's birthday celebrations, I figured I would do the next best thing, and throw her a surprise "party" on here :) Pictures came from this wonderful blog I found, giving credit where credit is due :) http://designsbyshay.blogspot.com/2012/03/raise-your-glasses-its-my-birthday.html
The cake
Of course, I'd hand make it. Site unknown, googled it, but couldn't find site.
The tablescapes
The deco
Ok, maybe not THIS grand of a scale, but I loved it :)
Signature Drink: Lavender Martini
Looks so delish, like the Pear Lavender Martini they had at Ruby Tuesdays...yum!
The Gift
Amethyst Earrings <3

Tiffany is the blogstress for Fizzy Party (http://www.fizzyparty.com/ ), which I absolutely adore, almost as much as I do her <3
Just wish we weren't on opposite coasts :(

Hope you had a fabulous birthday Tiff, and hope to get together while in Oregon this summer!!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I LOVE this party. Thank you :) I wish you lived closer too, we'd get into so much party trouble ha ha. Thank you so much for the shout out. I'm sharing this on Fizzy Party's FB page so everyone can see the fabulousness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome Tiff, you're a fabulous chick, and needed an equally fab bday party <3

    ReplyDelete